Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 91

PICTURE: Limbo Contest/Beach Party! Every year, on the Friday before Spring Break, we have Beach Day at school. It is something our principal started 6 years ago when he came to SES. The day is capped off with a school-wide Limbo contest. Classroom winners are decided during music class. They then compete for the Title in front of the whole school. These are my kiddos with their signs in support of our class winner, Tiffany!



READING: 2 Samuel 4-7. 5:4-5 David rules over Judah, Israel, both....anyone know the dates, as to figure out the chronology?

5:10 "And he [David] became more powerful, because the LORD God Almighty was with him."

6:22 This is one of the pictures of David that brings me joy. "I will become even more undignified than this..." David dances before the LORD with wreckless abandon and he doesn't care what people think.

I am learning from David. I have to TRUST God! I'm going to look like a fool to the world, because the world doesn't know God. But, I DO know God and I need to trust him in all I do and worship HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment