Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32

A new month! Thank you to those of you who read this and are praying for me as I continue this journey. It has been good for me and somewhat therapeutic.

PICTURE: SNOW!!!! This is my front step at 8:30 pm. Needless to say, it is definitely snowing!


READING: Leviticus 14-15. This is tough stuff to read. I have been praying for God to keep my heart open to Him and what He wants me to learn through this particular book. I wrote the following in my journal:

All I can think is, "Praise God for the gift of His Son. Otherwise I would constantly be unclean, or in ceremonial cleansing, or offering sacrifices." Was it really possible to keep up with all of this? It seems like the Tent of Meeting had become a slaughter house for sacrifices.


No comments:

Post a Comment