Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 47

PICTURE: Spongebob lunchbox! My mom got me this lunchbox my very first year of teaching, 9 years ago. It has carried many meals, started some great conversations, and been a connection-maker with the kiddos. Today was the last day for the Spongebob lunchbox (tear...). It is getting torn, tattered, and bit smelly. I got a new lunchbox.

PICTURE: my NEW lunchbox. This is the replacement for good 'ol Spongebob. I recently hosted a Thirty-One catalog party (my friend, Lindsay, is a consultant) and these were on sale! So, I found a fun, new lunchbox and had it personalized. I hope my new lunchbox is as good to me as Spongebob was.


READING: Numbers 22-24. I love how Balaam stands firm to his directions and his word. he told Balak's messengers that he could not go against God. Balak still calls for him to curse what God has already blessed.... Numbers 23:19-20 "'God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Doe he speak and then not act? I have received a command to bless; he has blessed, and I cannot change it.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment