Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 40

PICTURE: school work. My students finished up their poetry and I have been working on grading it all. I have 22 kiddos and they each published 5 poems....do the math. It was about 3 hours of grading and worth every minute! They are great writers and their individual personalities came out in their poems.


READING: Numbers 5-6. Numbers 5:6-7 "'When a man or woman wrongs another in any way and so is unfaithful the the LORD, that person is guilty and must confess the sin he has committed.'" Why is this so hard to do?! This is something that I have been trying to teach my students (I had 2 kids cheat on a test, know they had done wrong, and lie about it). We all know when we have done something wrong, we can feel it in our gut. I'm challenging myself and you, readers, to make things right when you get that gut feeling. I believe it is the Holy Spirit's way of getting us back on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment