Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 53

PICTURE: uptown snow pile. Um....where did all of this snow come from!?! I wasn't expecting it, and I don't think I was alone in that. Oh well...I love the snow! One of my favorite sights around town are the HUGE piles on Main Street. The city plows, piles all of the snow in the middle of the street, then comes and hauls it away. I have been trying to get a pic of the piles of snow all winter. Today my wish came true. The pile in the pic is about twice as tall as my Jeep!!!!


READING: Deuteronomy 3-4. I enjoyed these chapters. They are a good recount of all that has happened to the Israelites on their journey to the Promised Land. God truly does take care of his peeps.

Deut 4:31 "For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your forefathers, which he confirmed to them by oath."

No comments:

Post a Comment