Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 51

PICTURE: Didn't take one today. Had intentions to take one of Robin and I at lunch, but conversation took priority today.

READING: Numbers 33-36. I FINISHED IT!!!!

I find, as I have been reading through Numbers, myself talking to my Bible. When the Israelites want to quit and go back to Egypt, get mad at Moses and Aaron, or just go astray, I find that I am telling them NO! Wait! Reading their account and knowing that Jesus is coming is frustrating.

I can't help but wonder if that is how God feels. When I am ready to give up or have grown weary and go astray, I am sure God is saying "don't stop! Dina, I know how your story ends. Keep going!"

Tomorrow I start a new book, Deuteronomy, and I am excited. I also know that it is the 5th in the books of the law. So, I find myself, again asking for God's strength to keep my routine. I am learning so much and ready to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment