Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14



PICTURE: snuggled up. Linus loves visitors. The person in the pic is my friend Jenn (and I promised I wouldn't post a pic of her face). Linus curled up on her...literally...and took a snuggly little snooze.


READING: Genesis 44-46. Genesis 44:34b "Do not let me see the misery that would come upon my father." Judah said this to Joseph in regards to Isaac. Judah did not realize that Joseph was in fact Joseph. Judah was concerned that if he returned to his father, Isaac, without his younger brother, Benjamin, that it would drive Isaac to the grave. Now, when Judah and his brothers sold Jacob into slavery because they were jealous of him, was he not concerned of the misery it would cause his father Isaac? Or is this concern because it puts Judah in direct blame?

Just a thought.

I struggled to choose a picture for today...only because I had a few good ones to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment