Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5

PICTURE: Ginger!!!!! (in honor of Ginger, this segment will be in her favorite color...PINK) This is my pretty princess friend Ginger. I love her! She makes me laugh, gives good hugs, and was the BEST dinner date tonight. G, I love ya and am blessed to call you (and your sometimes unfiltered mouth) my friend. Smooches...


READING:Genesis 18-20. There was nothing that really STUCK OUT to me. I've read this chunk several times. Every time I am shocked, saddened, and reality slapped by the account of Sodom and Gomorrah. It is very real, the sin that was so prevalent in these 2 cities. It is sad that not even 10 righteous peeps can be found (to spare the cities). AND God holds to his word that he will not allow the behavior to continue. I guess something did stick out to me...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment