Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 61

PICTURE: the #2 reason that I love March. Basketball!!!!!! I love March for 2 reasons: the color green and basketball. I was putting things away after 4th boys' bball practice tonight and wondering what my pic of the day would be....then I took this. I absolutely love this sport. I have played, coached, and/or watched my entire life.


READING: Deuteronomy 30-32. Chapter 30 points out a truth of life with God: each day we have a choice of a path to life and prosperity or death and destruction. 30:15-16 says, "See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess."

No comments:

Post a Comment