Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 79

PICTURE: Sunday naptime. This is the progress Linus and Charlie have made in one week. Linus was sleeping and Charlie nuzzled his way right under Linus's face. They were so precious together. I love my boys.

READING: Ruth 1-4. Yuppers, I'm starting a new book. I liked that I read this in its entirety today too. There is so much to learn in this book and so much to digest. Please excuse the random thoughts, but I want to share everything I jotted in my journal.

Ruth 1: 16-17 Ruth remains loyal to Naomi when she is under no obligation. Why?

Boaz is somewhat family to Naomi.

Ruth 4:13 "So Boaz took Ruth and she became his wife." The came after Ruth took and HUGE step of faith and lay at the feet of Boaz.

Ruth's obedience paid off. She will have a better life and not worry about being disgraced.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this just melts my heart!!! I love pictures like this of strange friendships. As long as Linus refrains from using Charlie as a chew toy, I think they could be the best odd couple ever! :)

    ReplyDelete