Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 65

PICTURE: I got nothing :(

READING: Joshua 8-10. Tribes are coming together to make war against Joshua and Israel. Seriously?! Haven't they heard what God is doing? Don't they know that they don't stand a chance against God's people? I'm continually amazed, not just reading my Bible but in life, that people desire "something" but never believer that God could be that something. They try to fill it with power (like we read about in these chapters), money, sex, love, work, etc... God fills that need. There is no other way to explain it.

Then we get to read Josh 10:12-15! God makes the sun stand still for almost a full day so that Israel can defeat the Ammorites. Blown away by this. Makes me wonder what God could do if I asked in whole-hearted faith....

No comments:

Post a Comment