Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 69

PICTURE: no more wisdom teeth! (no I am not in pain in this pic...I'm smiling) Finally, at the age of 30, I got my wisdom teeth out. I had one wisdom tooth and a molar extracted about 2 years ago. Needless to say I had put the other 3 off for a while....BECAUSE I HATE DENTAL WORK! I was super nervous too because I was being "put to sleep" and I had never had that done before. So, I experience several new things: hooked up to heart monitors, an oxygen monitor on my finger, and IV, and was put to sleep. It was the BEST!!!! I have no recollection of what happened to me. The last thing I remember was telling the nurse that I felt really fuzzy. Then mom was trying to wake me up. HOORAY for going to sleep!


READING: Joshua 21-22. Josh 21:45 says, "Not one of all the LORD's good promises failed; every one was fulfilled." These few chapters were exciting! The Israelites FINALLY can settle and rest in the land that God had given to them! How many years they have wandered, fought, and moved. Finally they are reaping the benefits of their long obedience. I am sure many of them thought the day would never come. But the verses tell us that God followed through on all of his promises to his people...in HIS timing!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! Oh man.... any funny stories of what you said when coming out of the anesthesia?

    ReplyDelete