Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 63





PICTURE: Relevant magazine.
This is my favorite magazine to read. My good friend, Tim Stiffler, got me hooked on this. It talks about current events, music, literature, and has amazing faith accounts in it. It is only a bi-monthly magazine, so I look forward to it showing up in my mailbox. Then I will read it over the next week or two.




READING: Joshua 1-4. Josh 1:8 "Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful." How true this is still today! God's word must be close to us and we need to KNOW it!

Josh 2 - Rahab, the prostitute, hides the spies that Joshua sent. This is just like God....who would suspect a prostitute to do God's work? We think Jesus is a "rebel"....I think like Father, like Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment