Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 62

PICTURE: Project time. My students have been working on projects about the American Revolution. They are doing a great job and seem to be having fun creating. I can't wait for their presentations!


READING: Deuteronomy 33-34. No one like Moses has ever lived since him! The signs, the wonders, the face-to-face relationship with God are all unique to the life of Moses. I really admire Moses. God proves, through Moses, that He works in and through everyone, despite our shortcomings.

Deuteronomy 34:10-12
10
Since then, no prophet has risen in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face, 11 who did all those signs and wonders the LORD sent him to do in Egypt—to Pharaoh and to all his officials and to his whole land. 12 For no one has ever shown the mighty power or performed the awesome deeds that Moses did in the sight of all Israel.

I have finally made it through the books of the law....thank you Jesus! These were tough reading straight through, but it gave me some great background on God's people. I found myself frustrated with their lack of trust, awestruck by the goodness of God, amazed by the power that God shows his people, and continually humbled knowing that God chose to make us for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment