Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 77

PICTURE: moon phases. My kiddos got to choose the chapters that we are going to do for the remainder of the school year in Science. The first one we are doing is about Earth in space. We learned about the moon this week. So, I decided to do a fun little "experiment" with them that I learned in college. It involves a large ball to be Earth, a small ball to be the Moon, and a flashlight. The kids had a blast (so did I) and they learned a lot also.


READING: Judges 17-19. Judges 19...this made me sick to my stomach!
1. the men want to raper another man
2. the Levite gave his concubine to them
3. they raped her " all through the night"
4. the Levite took her home
5. she died and he cut her up
6. he sent the pieces to the 12 tribes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment