Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 82

PICTURE: Charlie! He's seriously the cutest kitten ever. He loves to play in this Kitty Cube. He really enjoys hiding in their and then jumping out at Linus when Linus walks past. Makes me laugh SO HARD because Linus always jumps.


READING: 1 Samuel 8-12. I Sam 8:7-9 "And the LORD told him: 'Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights.'” Samuel gets bummed because the people want a new kind. I love what God tells Samuel...it's the same old cycle that they have been going through.

An exchange of kind. Samuel did well: Saul will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment